Sunday, May 20, 2018

Hello everyone. My name is April and I'm a housewife. I like to cook, hate to clean and love to read. As you can probably guess, reading becomes a crutch to some major procrastination! I read digital books and hard copies; I don't listen to audio books. Not sure why, except I want characters to have my voice, and the author's of course. Most of the books I read I really like but I'm fairly cautious about what I buy. I lean heavily on reviews from friends, social media and from vendors sites. I think if a story really interested me, I'd pretty much read anything. However, my current my favorite genre is thrillers, but I swing wildly from that path especially when I trust the author to deliver something wonderful. I'm constantly pestering my family with "book chat" so thought I'd pester you instead. You're most likely further away, don't know any of my deep, dark secrets, and wouldn't dare pull a prank on me. This is a really safe bet since this is my first post and there is nobody here to read it. Alas, I sentence you, dear universe, to sit through my book ramblings!  Sorry, but you'll wipe us out someday with an asteroid, so I figure we're even.

No comments:

Post a Comment