Friday, November 22, 2019

An Everlasting Christmas by Mandy M. Roth





Hello everyone.

I hope you are having a good week. In the US we are getting ready for Thanksgiving which is next Thursday. It seems impossible to be at the end of November already. Am I the only person that is experiencing time moving way too quickly? Not only do I have family commitments but I have a huge stack of untouched books I swore I would get to this year. I need to read much faster or borrow that time-turner gizmo from Hermione Granger!

I recently read An Everlasting Christmas by Mandy M. Roth.  This is book seven in a seven book Everlasting series, written by several authors.  I have not read any of the others and had no problem enjoying this novel, in fact the series promotes that it can be read in any order.  I am guessing that each books take place in the town of Everlasting, Maine. Perhaps each story follows a different person, in this case an antique store owner. This short little "cozy" is part mystery, part romance, with a bit of paranormal and Christmas thrown in, to hit all the bases. There is a secret admirer, a second chance romance and, of course, holiday cheer. I don't want to tell you much, the book is around one hundred and fifty pages long so I kind of feel like I need to leave any description very open so that you'll have lots to discover while reading. This fun, cute, book provides plenty of entertainment.

If you like serious nonfiction or intense thrillers, this book may not be for you. If you like cozy mysteries, this quick holiday title may be the relief your cookie baking stress is begging for.

No comments:

Post a Comment