Friday, February 25, 2022

Ukraine

I try to be silly here, tell you a goofy story that somehow relates to the topic of the book I've read.  I can't be a goofball today.  I'm sad.  I never thought lots of people would read this, I just used it as a reason to buy more books. Surprisingly many people do read this and to my amazement they are from all over, not just the United States.  A large number of people that put up with me here are from Ukraine.  I try to never be political; you get enough of that everywhere else.  Everyone has an opinion, most are different from the next, making the world an interesting place.  However, I can't help but be terrified for the world about what is going on.  I can't imagine you have the time to read this, while literally running for your life, but if someone from Ukraine does please know that your area is being shown on media here constantly.  My heart breaks for you. Fleeing from your home, trying to pick which precious photo to take with you or taking your child and pet into a subway station to not be bombed is just....unbelievable...horrifying.  I'm sorry to get so sappy, it's overwhelming watching it here, living it is unthinkable.


2 comments:

  1. Well said. If hopes and prayers can help the Ukrainian people, then they will surely get through this terrible time 💙💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ukraine A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more.

    ReplyDelete